Federal Deployment Strategist, IC/USCYBERCOM
|Salary||$325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 week|
Scale is a rapidly-growing, venture-backed series-D startup that is changing the way organizations around the world build AI applications. We’re looking for a strong business development (BD) lead who can help us offer our product to government agencies, primarily within the National Security Agency (NSA)/USCYBERCOM, to build their AI/ML capabilities. This role will be deeply involved in overall strategy, help grow Scale’s established federal business, and have massive impact on the adoption of cutting-edge technologies for the nation.
- High-fidelity requirement and relationship mapping within key NSA/USCYBERCOM to target customer offices to identify opportunities for Scale’s business and offerings
- Pursue those opportunities and provide input to our federal GTM strategy
- Be involved in everything from writing RFPs to pitching directly to key stakeholders on what Scale’s business can offer
- Leverage technical teams and other key stakeholders across the executive level to help discuss emerging trends in AI/ML
- Partner with Scale SEs to deliver customer pilots according to requirements agreed by the customer
- Evangelize Scale and interact with federal customers at events
Ideally you'd have:
- Minimum 3-5+ years experience in a federal technical sales or consulting role
- Proven track record closing high-value, multi-year deals (more than $10M)
- Prior experience with the U.S. Government as a civil servant (GS-13/14), service member (O4/5), or consultant
- Established relationships or connections within Scale strategic NSA/USCBYERCOM accounts
- A strong desire to roll up your sleeves and help build a business in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Experience in AI/ML
- Desire to work and learn with a highly technical product and team
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Eligibility for a Secret security clearance is required; an active Top Secret clearance is strongly preferred
The base salary range for this full-time position in Washington, DC is $140,000.00 - $175,000.00. Compensation packages at Scale include base salary, equity, and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position, determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, interview performance, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Scale employees are also granted Stock Options that are awarded upon board of director approval. You’ll also receive benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, a learning and development stipend, and generous PTO. Additionally, this role may be eligible for additional benefits such as a commuter stipend.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an affirmative action employer and inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's Know Your Rights poster for additional information.
We comply with the United States Department of Labor's Pay Transparency provision.
PLEASE NOTE:_ We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data._;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Scale AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Scale AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Scale AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.