Executive Director of Growth - Healthcare Technology (Remote) (Remote)
|Location||Anywhere in the US|
|Years of Experience||10+ years of experience|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 month|
At Janus, we believe in a world where healthcare functions efficiently. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of administrative workers and fundamentally change the way work is done. Our team is building a world-class process improvement platform to help healthcare providers generate more cash with fewer resources.
The Executive Director of Growth will build and execute the overall sales approach to our Health System customers to drive revenue for our business. By building consultative relationships with our prospects and current customers you will help further our mission of empowering health systems and its operational workforce to achieve more and reduce the cost of care nationwide. As an Executive Director of Growth you will be responsible for identification and education of prospects, convey Janus' value proposition, and help prospects understand the overall value of our end-to-end platform.
- Uncover and articulate prospect business issues, problems, power relationships, etc.
- Differentiate and set Janus apart from the competition and ensure consistent achievement of revenue and margin quotas
- Target, open, and close net new logo named accounts across key sub-segments
- Leverage the Salesforce CRM to manage and accelerate the sales process
- Ensure ongoing proficiency with Janus' Technology solutions through education, role-playing, and assessments
- Prioritize dedicated time each week to refine selling skills and prospecting
- Maintain extensive knowledge of territory accounts, including relevant market changes
- Build an effective territory sales strategy by planning each week's activities in advance based upon prospect prioritization, market research, and competitive intel
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools to build a personalized strategy for each key prospect, uncover and understand potential business problems, manage key contacts, manage sales stages, etc.
- Navigate complex health care organizations to identify key decision-makers and build a sales plan to uncover and address business issues with speed to value with the right influencers and buyers across multiple intersections
- Ensure a healthy funnel by actively prospecting and managing a funnel of opportunities through Salesforce, building strong follow up plans, and organizing daily activity to ensure appropriate coverage across each part of the sales cycle
- Build an effective prospecting plan with a documented approach for daily activity including cold calling and warm lead cultivation
- Conduct market and competitive research; meet with current customers to understand the strengths and opportunities of the product line; participate in renewals that may require a value proposition discussion and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Client Success, in the protection of existing revenue while identifying growth opportunities
- Grow territory by networking in the market, including attendance at relevant association events, and engaging with hospital C-Suite executives to develop and deepen strategic relationships and provide a consultative approach to designing Janus solution sets that drive optimal results and value
- Identify clients that are targets and build strategic prospecting plans to ensure a full pipeline to drive steady growth
- Collaborate with internal business partners and leverage internal resources as sales accelerators
- Partner with product management to help shape future roadmap in order to best serve these new industries, serving as voice of the customer
- Collaborate with Marketing on industry specific content needs and targeted demand generation campaigns
- 10+ years of experience selling technology, enterprise healthcare technology solutions, SaaS, or Healthcare Consulting required.
- Experience selling complex software to Health Systems such as Revenue Cycle and AI experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of managing sales funnel stages, meeting quota, and driving top-line revenue.
- Expertise in full cycle sales from prospecting to closing deals.
- Experience selling to C-Suite executives (I.e. CFOs) and revenue cycle VP/CRO/Director levels strongly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, data-driven, problem solver with excellent prioritization, logical deduction and organizational skills.
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is an excellent team player.
- Outstanding communication (both verbal and written) skills; demonstrated experience in communicating value to customers.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment of a startup.
- Experience working at health system or healthcare technology company preferred.
We know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.
Care for the Whole Person
At Janus, our commitment is to provide each employee with what they need to be successful. Our benefits package has been designed in a thoughtful way that allows our employees to be happy, healthy and whole. Here are a few things we offer:
- We contribute 100% of base plan (HDHP) medical premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for family members. There are other options available as well.
- We contribute 75% of premiums for dental and vision insurance for employee-only plans.
- We have an employee assistance program that allows you the chance to work through any issues that may arise with the appropriate professional.
- We have a 401k plan with minimal portfolio fees, traditional and roth options, as well as rollovers and loan capabilities.
- We offer stock options to share in the value we create and in the ownership of Janus, so let’s make it something that we are proud of.
- We offer unlimited PTO because we want our employees to take the time they need to rejuvenate and relax. At minimum, encourage all employees to take at least 15 fully unplugged days off each year.
- We encourage sacred moments that are free from distractions and allow you to create a connection with someone or something that is meaningful to you.
- We provide a monthly allowance to cover the cost related to working in a remote environment like upgraded internet or to offset your cell phone bill.
- We offer parental leave because bonding with your newest addition is so important!
- We have caregiving leave for our employees that are the primary caregiver for a loved one and needs time to care for that person.
- We want you to look for personal enrichment opportunities and will give you up to $500 per year to invest in yourself. We want you to be the best version of you and take time to do things you enjoy!
- We encourage on-going training, additional certifications and professional development related to your role and will review all requests for additional growth (including travel).
- We have committees focused on organizational initiatives to increase employee happiness and the recruitment and retention of a broad, inclusive workforce that represents a diverse range of interests, abilities, talents, and cultures. You are welcome to join!
We have a benefits summary for you to review and will send more comprehensive information with your offer letter. If you want to review it sooner, just let us know!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Janus is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds and appreciate our differences. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Janus provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Janus’ policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require reasonable accommodation, please contact the People team.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Janus Health
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Janus Health before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Janus Health
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.