Enterprise customer success manager
|Location||San Francisco or Remote|
✍🏽 About Writer
AI your people will love. That's our vision, and it contains multitudes :-)
We're filling a big need for generative AI built ground-up for the needs of enterprises and embraced by their teams. As generative AI became a board-level initiative almost overnight for most enterprises, our market matured dramatically and we benefit from that tailwind. Our product is highly differentiated, our roadmap is transformative, and our customers are happy and vocal.
📐 About this role
Great writing, for everyone. It’s our vision for Writer, and our customers’ vision for their teams. We’re looking for an Enterprise customer success manager whose top priority is helping customers succeed with Writer. Our Product is adopted across an Organization so we need someone who’s comfortable in a complex customer relationship environment navigating many relationships, project managing deliverables and driving value across their business.
As our customer success manager, you’ll be on the ground-floor helping us build processes for onboarding, adoption, and retention. Our NRR is +130%, and GRR is +95%, so you’ll be starting from a great foundation.
You'll be reporting to the VP Customer Success and be working very closely with our other customer success managers in building a World Class CS org.
🦸🏻♀️ Your responsibilities
- Act as the single point-person for customers; creating, owning and driving their overall success plan
- Develop expertise as an advisor of best practices in developing on brand content at scale
- Meticulously project manage programs that will help customers drive adoption, business value and renew usage of Writer
- Own the full customer renewal process, including forecasting, negotiating, and proposal creating.
- Be accountable to Gross and Net dollar retention rate targets for your customers
- Work collaboratively with Sales and introduce opportunities for revenue growth, cross-sell and upsell
- Develop new and existing relationships across your customers to ensure we’ve strengthened our partnership and created new advocates across the customer’s organization
- Produce and then “processify” decks, Looms, and emails that help your customers onboard, adopt, and renew usage of Writer at scale
- Collect and share insights that help Product identify both scalable and unscalable ways to educate and activate the user base on the product
- Analyze product usage data to provide deeper insights to customer champions, and smarter understanding of customer adoption and value opportunities
⭐️ Is this you?
- 5+ years in a CSM role in Enterprise B2B SaaS
- Experience carrying and regularly exceeding a GRR and NRR target, including full ownership of the Renewal
- Experience in deepening adoption within a team as well as introducing a product across many teams in an organization
- Experience managing and building relationships across multiple stakeholder levels, including C Level
- Experience in the art of Change Management. You know how to motivate, unblock and overcome barriers to large, transformational change
- An ability to make the complex simple
- Knowledge of editorial processes or working with Content Marketing, Technical Writing or UX teams a real plus
- Proactive communication skills, both sync and async
- Intrinsically motivated: you set the highest possible bar for what you build, write, ship
- Incredibly curious and an active listener
- A great presenter
- A genuine leader
- A connection to our mission of Great writing for everyone
- A natural affinity to our values of Connect, Challenge, Own
Curious to learn more about who we are and how we operate? Visit us here
- We don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Flexible schedules
Writer is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We don't make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Writer.ai
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Writer.ai before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Writer.ai
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.