Senior Account Manager
|Location||V7 HQ, London|
|Remote||See job post for details|
V7 is an AI training data platform enabling thousands of companies to teach AI at scale through no-code workflows, making it more accurate and trustworthy. We exist to help turn valuable human knowledge into cutting edge AI, and play a major role in the evolution of AI as a technology.
V7 Recently raised a $33m Series A from Geoff Hinton’s Radical Ventures, and are backed by some of the best minds in AI, from Ashish Vaswani (Attention is All You Need), Oriol Vinyals (Deepmind), Christian Szegedy (X.ai) and AI leadership at Amazon, X, Isomorphic, and Google. V7 is used to power AI’s rollout at a numerous Fortune 500 organisations including Sony, Boston Scientific and Genentech.
Take a tour of our product in 90 seconds here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-DMAN8gbjk%2A%2A%2A
What you will do:
As an Senior Account Manager at V7 you will be responsible for driving industry-leading Net Revenue Retention across our Mid-Market accounts, up to 5000 employees. You’ll be focussed on securing customer renewals, and finding and closing expansion opportunities.
Our customers are machine learning and data operations teams ranging across established technology companies and global enterprises. They are some of the world’s most innovative teams, using V7 to automate cancer detection, nuclear decommissioning, forest fire prevention and more.
The ideal candidate for this role has previously had success as either an Account Manager or Account Executive at a high-growth SaaS software company. We’re looking for candidates who have an excellent grasp of sales methodologies such as value selling, and can demonstrate a strong track record of execution. You will also know how to maximise deal value by moving horizontally or upwards within a reporting structure.
V7, being an automation company, strives for a highly efficient sales funnel. You will have access to proactive support from marketing, customer success, and engineering in supporting your deals - and we mean this!
Here are some examples of deals you may close:
- Healthcare giants storing millions of digital pathology images and processing them automatically to pre-screen for cancer in tissue samples.
- Oil & gas companies inspecting their infrastructure via cameras and drones on a daily basis in an ever-improving system of corrosion or damage detection.
- Processing tens of millions of parcel shipments paperwork that no other software on the market is able to read.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience and success in SaaS Account Management or Account Executive role.
- A track record of successfully selling to Commercial > Mid Market customer segment.
- Thrived in another fast-paced SaaS startup or scale-up during a high-growth phase.
- You’re hugely curious and are constantly learning and working on honing your sales craft.
- You have a keen interest in AI and V7's wider application.
- Preferred to have: sold a solution in the Machine Learning, MLops, AI or Data Analytics space.
Whats in it for you:
- V7 were named as Linkedin’s No2 top startup in the UK and Sifted’s No9 soonicorn in Europe for 2023.
- Top 15% quartile equity options plan through a EMI scheme.
- Private Healthcare via Vitality.
- Learning and Development wallet of £800 per year.
- Monthly well being and mental health budget.
- Personalised benefits platform via Thanks Ben.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- 4-day company wide retreats in stunning locations.
- Soho London office with a barista, fresh fruit, and other amenities.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Hybrid working with flexibility, one to two days a week in office.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to V7
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to V7 before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from V7
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.