Enterprise Account Executive (f/m/d)*
|Location||Berlin or Remote|
|Years of Experience||3+ years of experience|
|First listed||In the last 3 weeks|
As Enterprise Account Executive you will play a crucial role in our Sales organization by securing new Enterprise business and driving successful revenue growth.
You will have the chance to shape our team and processes and have a direct impact on how we shape the conversations of tomorrow.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Be responsible for attaining new enterprise logos by negotiating complex deals with C-level executives.
Work together closely with other colleagues from Sales and other teams to analyze and improve existing processes.
Become a consultant for your customers, advising them on how Parloa brings ROI to their business, challenges and needs.
Deliver presentations to and lead workshops for customers.
Create business opportunities by finding new use-cases.
Our Sales Tech-stack:
LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai, EchoBot, Outplay, Salesforce
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3+ years of experience in software sales in a closing role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- The ability to find customer needs and recognize sales opportunities.
- Great negotiation and presentation skills.
- Native/bilingual German (spoken and written) and great English skills.
- Technical affinity.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career in Enterprise Sales with great career paths.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven team from +20 nationalities with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture.
- Hybrid work environment - we believe in hiring the best talent, no matter where they are based. However, we love to build real connections and want to welcome everyone in the office on certain days.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Training and development budget which can be used for conferences and attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to take additional vacation days.
- Enjoy unlimited access to a variety of fitness, yoga, and leisure activities via Wellpass.
- Leverage exclusive offers with our corporate benefits portal, giving you access to compelling deals from leading brands.
- Regular team events, games nights and other social activities.
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
- What is missing here? Reach out and let's talk about what else you need for your ideal next growth opportunity.
Your recruiting process at Parloa:
Recruiter video call → Hiring Manager interview → Challenge Task → Meeting the team → Founder interview
Join Parloa in revolutionizing customer communication with Artificial Intelligence! We're a leading Conversational AI platform partnering with industry giants like Allianz, Congstar, Swisslife, and HSE. Our mission is to create a comprehensive customer solution for businesses worldwide, and we're committed to achieving this by having people and AI join forces.
We were founded in 2017 in Berlin, and since then we've become one of the most innovative SaaS companies in the market. By leveraging our cutting-edge conversational AI platform, we are enabling businesses to have meaningful conversations with their customers. We're committed to achieving this by combining top-notch technical engineering with innovative leadership and the belief that every single team member can have a massive impact on our future.
By joining Parloa, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative team that's revolutionizing an entire industry. We're passionate about growing together and creating opportunities for personal and professional development. With our recent 20 million Series A investment, we're expanding globally and looking for talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
Do you have questions about Parloa, the role, or our team before you apply? Please feel free to get in touch with our Hiring Team.
Parloa is committed to upholding the highest data protection standards for our clients' and employees' data. All our employees are instrumental in ensuring the utmost care, GDPR, and ISO compliance, including ISO 27001, in handling sensitive information.
* We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability status, socioeconomic background and other characteristics.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Parloa
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Parloa before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Parloa
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.