Enterprise Account Executive
|Location||Chicago, Illinois; Atlanta, GA; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 3 months|
The era of pervasive AI has arrived. In this era, organizations will use generative AI to unlock hidden value in their data, accelerate processes, reduce costs, drive efficiency and innovation to fundamentally transform their businesses and operations at scale.
SambaNova Suite™ is the first full-stack, generative AI platform, from chip to model, optimized for enterprise and government organizations. Powered by the intelligent SN40L chip, the SambaNova Suite is a fully integrated platform, delivered on-premises or in the cloud, combined with state-of-the-art open-source models that can be easily and securely fine-tuned using customer data for greater accuracy. Once adapted with customer data, customers retain model ownership in perpetuity, so they can turn generative AI into one of their most valuable assets.
Working at SambaNova
SambaNova’s mission is to be the number 1 platform for business AI. We are a full-stack provider of AI-specific chips, software, and models that come together to help every organization accelerate their AI journey.
This role presents a unique opportunity to engage with partners and shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations.
SambaNova is hiring a customer-focused Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-paced team responsible for driving the growth of revenue and product adoption. This individual will be responsible for the large Enterprise companies in the Midwest and other markets.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is deeply excited about this space and has a passion for helping customers understand the value proposition SambaNova brings.
In addition, you have the ability to think strategically about the business, category, and technical challenges, with a skill-set that drives tactical execution of sales and business development goals.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Key technology leader, trusted advisor, and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt SambaNova solutions
- Develop and drive SambaNova business with a set of named enterprise customers
- Leverage your existing relationships to accelerate SambaNova’s engagement with target customers
- Develop a strategy for the region based on SambaNova’s capabilities and the specific needs of the target customers and industries
- Execute on strategy to quickly deliver wins and expansion within target customers
- Be a vocal advocate for customer’s needs, top use cases within the larger SambaNova Go to market team
- Own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making
- Lead presentations and solution demonstrations to explain and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of SambaNova’s Data & AI solutions, and how we can make their businesses more successful
- Responsible for informing and influencing our go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to marketing and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers
- Proven success in business management, adaptable to a culture of accountability, and must have already built a strong and active business network that one can tap into
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 + years of enterprise sales experience in a related industry
- Previous experience in AI
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision-makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria
- Understanding of SambaNova’s AI product suite. The position requires the ability to articulate and demonstrate the business value of SambaNova’s solutions and have a firm understanding of our strategies and products relative to major competitors
- Looking for an individual who has a long list of trusted relationships in the BFSI industry. In addition to existing relationships, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of developing new executive relationships
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed & results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture & make an impact on innovation
Annual Salary Range and Level
The base salary for this position ranges from $170,000.00 per year up to $190,000.00 per year. This range is based on role, level, and location and reflects the salary target for new hires in the US. Individual pay within the range will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s job-related qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. This role also includes a variable component based on direct sales.
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 80% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits includes a full subscription to Headspace, access to One Medical, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems, you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our university job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art generative AI capabilities within the enterprise. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, and hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai. Follow SambaNova Systems on Linkedin.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to SambaNova
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to SambaNova before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from SambaNova
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.