Enterprise Account Executive, Corporate
|Location||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 week|
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
AlphaSense has established a robust client roster within the APAC region through a combination of sales and service efforts managed through the US and Europe, and a small local presence in Japan. Our client acquisitions to date serve as a strong indicator of our product/market fit and tremendous market opportunity within the region. The company is eager to add entrepreneurial-minded commercial professionals to help us pursue the opportunity that we’re very confident is in front of us and establish AlphaSense as a regional leader in market intelligence and research.
About the Role:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and accomplished new business sales professional to join our growing Singapore team, focused on winning new business from the Corporate vertical market throughout APAC. This is an opportunity to join a high growth company, sell an award winning product that is rapidly getting adopted across the market internationally, and this person will be able to make a significant contribution in the company’s growth and future success.
Who You Are:
- An experienced hunter who has sold to corporate vertical markets across APAC. It is essential that you have sold SaaS technology, market intelligence/insights and/or financial information to the corporate market place, which could include selling into; Technology, Media, Telecoms, Energy, Industrial, Professional Services, Life Science or CPG vertical markets.
- You have a proven track record of achieving sales targets; we are building a team of top sales performers and a great winning culture, so we are looking for people who share the same experience and values and together we can continue on our explosive growth
- Able to prospect and build a pipeline, from identifying the right opportunities to gaining access to the right levels of and across an organization; influencing and building advocacy to create the conditions for enterprise
- Energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly
- Reputation for consistently delivering results and setting the example for work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Strong ability to develop rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive, outgoing personality
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills
- Able to travel to clients monthly or quarterly based on business needs
What You’ll Do:
- Take responsibility for the end-end sales processes in your territory, targeting multiple corporate research departments.
- This is a new client acquisition sales leadership role, requiring you to lead and grow your team, research opportunities, initiate discussions, build prospect relationships, coach and conduct demos, manage product trials and close sales.
- Forecast accurately and develop necessary pipeline to meet and exceed goals
- Partner closely with our marketing team to expand brand awareness
- Work closely with our Product Specialist team during trials to ensure client engagement
- Gather and pass on information on market and client product needs to sales, product management, content, and product marketing to help us continually enhance our products
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to AlphaSense
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to AlphaSense before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from AlphaSense
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.