Enterprise Account Executive
|Remote||See job post for details|
What you’ll do
Lilt is growing quickly and the Enterprise Account Executive role is core to our success. We are looking for a driven, hard-working, and adaptable sales professional who will propel us to new milestones by leveraging their skills, qualities, and experiences to grow our commercial footprint. You will achieve this by selling our platform and services to new customers while also supporting our Strategic Account Executives to expand partnerships with larger customers.
While we understand the power of a channel, in order to be successful in this role, you will close your quota through your own outbound efforts. This will require you to be a strong, systematic hunter who uses the latest revenue operations practices and technologies to run the entire sales cycle as well as work in conjunction with our ADR/BDR team. You will build relationships with our champions, business cases with their constituents, and “partnerships” with their businesses.
This position can be based out of our London office, working in a hybrid capacity. Remote applicants in the UK will also be considered.
- Uncover, educate, and close prospective customers on time and on forecast that meet company metrics and objectives
- Become an expert in translating the value of our platform and services to all levels and across all functions, including C-level executives, into the language and metrics of the customer in order to sell the outcome impact to business buyers
- Set-up and deliver winning POCs in order to convert new, long-lasting customers
- Provide a weekly accounting of your high-gain activities for continuous improvement as well as maintaining an accurate forecast of your total business
- Sustain high activity levels across all channels employing tailored, multi-thread outreach
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of proven ability in managing complex 9-15 month sales cycles to the high-end mid-market and enterprise markets with a track record of acquiring new complex and highly competitive accounts and successful revenue attainment
- Consistently booking $250k - $2M deals and exceeding $1.2M+ in annual quotas
- Equally effective in getting meetings with target customers independently as well as in conjunction with ADR/BDR teams
- Experience in sourcing and acting as the lead on RFP response, cross-departmental collaboration, and execution
- Proficient with leading sales tools such as Salesforce/Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach.io, and Gong
- Experience in account management and collaborating with cross-functional service & delivery teams to influence strategy and creatively solve client’s business problems
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Proven ability to influence & drive cross-departmental strategy and collaboration (Services, Product, Solutions, Senior Leadership) during deal cycles in creatively solving our client’s business problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excels leading in-person meetings and web-based demos
- Process and solution oriented with a customer mindset and ability to challenge the status quo in order to uncover and prove out multiple land and expand use cases
- BA or BS degree (preferred) or higher from an accredited university
- Experience in the translation & localization industry is not required but understanding the opportunity in the market is.
- Compensation: Competitive salary with opportunity to earn on-target earnings (OTE) and meaningful equity.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Monthly lifestyle benefit stipend via the Fringe platform to allow employees to customize benefits to their lifestyle.
Who we are
Lilt is the leading AI solution for enterprise translations. Our stack made up of our Contextual AI Engine, Connector APIs, and Human Adaptive Feedback enables global organizations to adopt a true AI translation strategy, focusing on business outcomes instead of outputs. With Lilt, innovative, category-defining organizations like Intel, ASICS, WalkMe, and Canva are using AI technology to deliver multilingual, digital customer experiences at scale.
Our founders, Spence and John met at Google working on Google Translate. As researchers at Stanford and Berkeley, they both worked on language technology to make information accessible to everyone. They were amazed to learn that Google Translate wasn’t used for enterprise products and services inside the company and left to start a new company to address this need – Lilt.
At its core, Lilt has always been a machine learning company since its incorporation on March 6, 2015. At the time, machine translation didn’t meet the quality standard for enterprise translations, so Lilt assembled a cutting-edge research team tasked with closing that gap. While meeting customer demand for translation services, Lilt has prioritized investments in Large Language Models, believing that this foundation was imperative to the future of enterprise translation.
As a result, Lilt’s AI technology foundation is similar to ChatGPT and Google Translate, before our patented Contextual AI Engine, connector-first approach, and human-adapted feedback.
Our team is located globally in San Francisco, Indianapolis, London, and Berlin with hubs located in Washington DC, NYC, and Boston.
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Lilt
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Lilt before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Lilt
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.