|Location||Mountain View, California | San Francisco, California | Munich, Germany | Remote|
|First listed||In the last 1 month|
Get help on your software engineer job search
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
We encourage you to apply to this post if you’re interested in software engineering roles but don’t see the right fit in our actively posted roles. When we post new roles, our recruiting team will review applicants and will reach out in case of a potential fit.
You should not expect to hear back from us if you apply to this job post.
We especially want to hear from you if:
- You think robotics should be made more widely accessible and available for manufacturing
- You are interested and proficient in modern software development and have shipped a significant amount of high-quality software
- You enjoy solving hard problems in rich interactive full-stack software, artificial intelligence, and robotics
- You have developed (or are interested in developing) tools and intuitive interfaces for robot functionalities.
- Robot functionalities include but are not limited to (in no particular order): APIs for authoring, editing, and simulating robot workcells, building scalable compute infrastructure for microservices, perception and vision algorithms, multi-step task planning, motion and grasp planning, machine learning for contact-rich tasks, knowledge and scene representation, Industry 4.0 representations, robot safety, data security and privacy.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Intrinsic
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Intrinsic before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Intrinsic
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.