Director of Marketing
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 3 months|
Cerebras has developed a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
About The Role
We are seeking an exceptionally entrepreneurial senior marketer who is passionate about driving innovation and fostering creativity in a forward-thinking company.
As a key member of our organization, reporting directly to the CEO, you will spearhead marketing programs and projects, collaborating with executives and leading our storytelling efforts. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and executive leadership, to drive our messaging.
The ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller, using various marketing strategies to amplify our story in the market, nurture leads, and convert them into actionable sales opportunities. We seek someone proactive, ready to take swift and efficient action, with a strong desire to make a substantial impact.
Join us in our pursuit of creating an extraordinary marketing organization.
- Responsible for marketing programs across domains: events, web, field marketing, and demand generation
- Create and own awareness and demand gen campaigns from initial planning stage to full execution across marketing channels (web, social, events)
- Ownership of company website and SEO & SEM plans to maximize reach and conversion
- Partner campaign execution while working with third parties such as customers and channels
- Leverage fluency in marketing analytics to continuously improve lead generation, nurture, and other program activities
- Manage marketing lead flow and nurture to effectively transition marketing leads to actionable sales leads
- 9+ years in functional marketing roles across social media, website, webinar/events, and nurture campaigns
- 9+ years in marketing of highly technical product lines, preferably systems and/or semiconductors
- Extensive experience working with technical products, product management sales, and executives
- Extensive experience in agency management, working with multiple outside firms to align plans & responsibilities, and manage performance and output
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with technical and senior executive audiences
- Understanding of marketing analytics, including Google Analytics, website metrics, and social media data
Cerebras Systems is committed to creating an equal and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe inclusive teams build better products and companies. We try every day to build a work environment that empowers people to do their best work through continuous learning, growth and support of those around them.
This website or its third-party tools process personal data. For more details, click here to review our CCPA disclosure notice.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Cerebras
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Cerebras before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Cerebras
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.