Director Alliances, Federal
|Years of Experience||10 years of experience|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 week|
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is looking for an Alliance Director located onsite in Tyson’s Corner, VA. We are looking for an individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, to drive C3 AI’s growing partner ecosystem.
This position will be an integral part of a growing Alliances team and will be responsible for managing C3 AI alliances with system integrators (e.g., Booz Allen, Accenture, Cap Gemini, etc.) and cloud partners (e.g., Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.), including go-to-market strategy, execution, and partner enablement. They will oversee and manage all efforts to expand channel sales through our system integrator and cloud partnerships.
This role requires US Citizenship. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Drive business development programs to increase C3 AI sales revenue and influence through our System Integrator and Cloud Partner Ecosystem.
- Create business plans with key stakeholders and ensure goals are being defined and met.
- Identify and recruit new partners, drive business development, and all aspects of partner on-boarding.
- Collaborate with Products, Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- 5-10 years of experience in consulting, software, or cloud infrastructure
- MBA from a top-tier business school, or proven relevant experience required
- Prior experience and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to C3 AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to C3 AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from C3 AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.