Senior DevSecOps Engineer
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 3 months|
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,300+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
We are growing and are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our mission in developing life saving software!
As part of our team, you will:
- Help design and implement a robust security strategy for our organization
- Partner with engineering teams to integrate security services, optimize SSDLC
- Attend regular technical project and implementation meetings, and serve as the security consultant to help guide secure application and infrastructure configurations
- working to identify vulnerabilities, and providing remediation guidance to system/application owners
- Design, build, configure, maintain and monitor cybersecurity threats within Viz
- Conduct continuously security review of systems and security configuration administration to reduce risk to enterprise systems and accounts.
- Discover, remediate and validate security issues across cloud infrastructure per industry standard and information security policies
- Develop and maintain security tools, run playbooks, and analytics to detect, analyze, and respond to security threats
- Be an IT Security advocate for security controls, processes, tools and IT Security
- Ensure that all solutions follow security, compliance controls, and conform to Viz Information Security standards
- Be up to date with the principles of network and endpoint security, current threats, vulnerabilities, and attack trends
- Manage the SOC and be actively part of security incident detection and handling, security threats, incident response
If you're excited about:
- Seeing your work translated to #'s of lives saved
- You have experience delivering mission-critical, real-world systems
- You love Interacting with great people who are open and fun to hang out with
- Working with a world-class people, who have previously taken startups from start to exit
- Candidates will have at least 5 years of hands-on / Architecting experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
- A passion for guiding, teaching, leading and pushing for security
- Cloud experience, security best practices (AWS)
- Experience managing and working with Security Operations Centers
- Direct experience leading an application security program (code reviews, pen testing)
- hands-on experience or a strong working knowledge of vulnerability management tools
- Strong presence and credibility with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills which are effective and impactful to a range of audiences.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- OWASP top 10
- CI/CD pipeline DEVSECOPS experience
- Regulations, Standards and Frameworks
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. This position is based in Tel Aviv.
Our office in Tel-Aviv is located in Menachem Begin 150, within walking distance of Arlozorov and Ha'Shalom train stations.
#LI-ND1 | #LI-Hybrid;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Viz.ai
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Viz.ai before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Viz.ai
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.