Design Verification Engineer
|Years of Experience||5 years of experience|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 4 months|
Do you want to be part of the AI revolution? Do you want to think out of the box, thriving on challenges in AI industry and have the desire to solve them? Do you want to work with a world-class team to explore the fast-growing AI hardware opportunities and impact on AI industry?
We’re looking forward to you joining us to collaborate, contribute, and revolutionize AI silicon and system.
We are looking for an experienced design verification engineer to join our SoC team at Baidu’s Sunnyvale office. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who will thrive in this highly technical environment. Your job responsibilities as a Design Verification Engineer will help the team to verify the functionality of Baidu's AI SoC at both block level and SoC level.
You will help on UVM Testbench development, directed/constrained random test generation, failure analysis and resolution, coverage analysis, and flow development.
Run RTL and gate level functional verification, debug failures, lead bug tracking, and analyze and close coverage.
Work closely with the design and systems engineering teams to review specifications and architecture, extract features, define verification plan & coverage model.
Support mixed-signal co-simulation using Verilog models of analog IP. Develop testbench, test cases, reference model, coverage model and automation of regression suite.
Support emulation and silicon bring up debug with your smart ideas to duplicate the problem in simulation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of UVM based verification on a significantly complex project.
- Advanced knowledge of standard ASIC design and verification flows, simulation and testbench development.
- Advanced knowledge of System Verilog and the UVM methodology.
- Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained random testing, coverage closure, gate level simulations, X propagation.
- Good practice of one scripting language (Perl, Python, Tcl) no preference.
- SoC and IP verification experience on either one aspect (PCIe, Ethernet, HBM, GDDR, DDR, MMU, Cache).
- Familiar with C/C++.
- Formal Verification (Model Checking, Equivalence Checking).
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of a team to accomplish this great mission, we will provide you the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, and aspire to greatness.
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills and grow.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We watch out for each other and go after big goals together as a team.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Baidu
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Baidu before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Baidu
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.