Data Science lead
|Location||Paris Île-de-France France|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 month|
Giskard defends the vision of a Responsible AI that serves the economic performance of companies while respecting the rights of citizens. To embody this mission, Giskard enables AI professionals (Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers) to evaluate & test the quality of ML models.
We are building the first collaborative & open-source Quality Assurance platform for all ML models. We already empower customers with two solutions:
1. The Giskard Python library helps Data Scientists detect hidden vulnerabilities in ML models.
It makes the AI development process more efficient, by automating the identification of risks of biases, performance issues and errors.To try it, see this documentation.
2. The Giskard Hub helps ML Engineers debug & monitor models, share dashboards, and collaborate
It makes the deployment of new ML models safer and more efficient, by providing ready-made monitoring dashboards, catalogs of re-usable testing components, and ML debugging interfaces. Install it following this documentation.
We recently raised our first round of 1.5 million euros, led by Elaia, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners and notable angel investors. To read more about this fundraising and how it will accelerate our growth, you can read our announcement.
We also received a strategic investment from the European Commission to build a SaaS platform to automate compliance with the upcoming EU AI regulation. You can read more here.
Last November, Giskard was featured in TechCrunch!
As a Data scientist lead, you will:
- Help customers use our product to make their ML models safer, more ethical & robust.
- Run technical evaluations with potentiel customers, including AI Quality trainings & workshops.
- Educate the ML community on the benefits of our tool, including writing articles and talking to conferences.
- Build internal data pipelines & ML models to help run our operations & growth.
- Work with our R&D team to improve our product and extend it to new ML use cases.
For now, we are hiring only people located around Paris, France - or willing to relocate.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Data Science & Machine Learning.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in consulting / customer-facing roles.
- A proven track record of developing and deploying data pipelines & ML models to production.
- Strong proficiency in the Python data science stack, especially with pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, torch, and transformers.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices, including git, writing tests, agile methodologies, and CI/CD.
- Ability to distill complex Data & AI concepts into understandable terms for a diverse audience, including business experts, IT professionals, and decision-makers.
- Strong belief in Quality, Safety & Ethics in AI development.
- Experience in managing or coaching junior team members.
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and French, in written and verbal form.
- Comfortable with 20 to 40% travel.
- Demonstrated project management skills within large organizations.
- Quick to learn and deliver, while being a collaborative team player.
- Bonus: Experience in early-stage startups (<50 employees).
- Passionate about building robust solutions to real-life problems
- Driven by customer needs & outstanding user experience
- Hungry for learning new skills every day
- Conscious about technology's role in our society
- Empathetic team player
You can get an offer with salary & equity in 3 weeks 🚀
- Fit interview: 15 minutes
- Tech exercise: 10 days to complete
- Tech interview: 45 minutes
- Reference calls: 2 persons
- Final interview: 45 minutes
We value diversity, equity, and inclusivity. Giskard is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
We are remote-flex. We value productivity and work/life balance. You can adopt a hybrid work schedule where you come to the office 1-3 days / week. You can also work from other regions/countries on an occasional basis - just let us know beforehand.
We offer a remote office kit to all full-time employees: a powerful MacBook computer, external monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. We also offer the best health insurance plan in France, Alan Blue. In terms of benefits, we also offer Swile meal cards and Gymlib membership for sport & well-being.
All full-time employees are granted a significant equity package. We want to include everyone in the adventure and make it a collective win.
Salary: between 50 000 € and 65 000 € / year (brut) + 0.1 - 0.3% of equity.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Giskard
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Giskard before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Giskard
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.