|Years of Experience||2+ years of experience|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 2 months|
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI has an opening for a Data Engineer. You will be required to create advanced application integration solutions and configure, deploy and enhance enterprise cloud applications. C3 AI product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a structured mindset and solid implementation skills.
Qualified candidates will have a solid knowledge of integration and data manipulation technologies.
- Engage directly with customers to participate in design and development of data integration/transformation solution according to functional requirements
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes
- Participate in the development of documentation, technical procedures and user support guides
- 2+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems
- Familiarity with version control/SCM is a must (experience with git is a plus)
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor)
- Solid understanding of concepts of cloud computing
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to C3 AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to C3 AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from C3 AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.