|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 month|
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
The Cyber Technologist (CT) role is a dynamic and varied customer focused technical position. CT's provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers to ensure customer needs are met.
Darktrace is currently expanding its technical team to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue. We are looking to hire a tenacious and driven STEM graduate, and these positions offer fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal advancement. You'll be provided with extensive training and support as you further your existing skills in this role.
- Acting as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and internal teams within Darktrace
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end
- Presenting Threat Intelligence Reports and advice to a variety of audiences, from technical audiences to C-level executives.
- Partnering closely with our Account Executive teams on their work with new and existing clients
- Being the trusted advisor and technical authority to the client
- Providing feedback and technical reporting
- Designing and building custom client integrations and defining solution architectures
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners
- International travel to client sites will be required when Covid restrictions allow
- Some previous experience of networks and security
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbally
- Able to work in a team autonomously and as part of a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whist delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sales) is desirable but not essential.
- Experience and knowledge of technical language, and able to communication complex technical information to a variety of audiences
- Experience of network and security devices/systems e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDA, IPS, SIEM, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP, and common networking protocols. This isn't essential and your role will include the chance to learn as you work and expand your skills in these areas.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter.ybrid;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Darktrace
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Darktrace before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Darktrace
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.