Cyber Engineer, Delivery
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 month|
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
The Cyber Engineer, Delivery (CED) role is a networking-focused position, dedicated to delivering our world-leading Cyber AI LoopTM to new Darktrace customers. You will be in charge of deployment and ensuring clients realise immediate value from their investment. Darktrace is looking both for graduate candidates and those with several years of relevant experience. This role will suit someone who is looking for a challenging technical client facing role that bridges technology and the business.
Graduate Candidates: We are looking to hire tenacious and driven STEM graduates for a role which offers fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal advancement. You'll be provided with extensive training and support as you further your existing skills in this role.
Experienced Candidates: CED positions are also open for candidates with several years’ experience in Networking, Project Management, Cyber Security and Technology.
- Being the technical authority on the implementation of the Darktrace solution for new contract clients
- Helping the client from initial technical contact through to successful delivery of their deployment.
- Providing expertise and troubleshooting relating to all Darktrace coverage areas, including Network, Cloud and Email
- Acting as a technical touch point between a client's network team, partners, and the rest of the Darktrace Account Team
- Implementing integrations between Darktrace and clients’ security infrastructure
- National travel as required, with potential for international travel.
- Basic network troubleshooting experience (highly desirable).
- Strong customer service skills (essential)
- Any experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sales) is desirable but not essential.
- Able to travel to client site, all expenses paid (essential)
- Fluent English is essential
- Understanding of following functions; TCP/IP stack, OSI Model, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, VLANs, Routers, Firewalls. (desirable)
- Fluency in any additional European languages is highly desirable (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese)
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Darktrace
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Darktrace before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Darktrace
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.