Customer Success Manager (German speaking)
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 3 weeks|
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Due to the outstanding success of our DACH sales team, Darktrace is currently expanding its DACH Customer Success team, which will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry.
In the Customer Success role, you will be managing accounts across our global customer base. You will be responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You should have a passion to learn about cyber security and AI, while always wanting to deliver the best service to our customers.
Working as part of a close knit and supportive team, you will be managing a portfolio of Darktrace customers, ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility from their Darktrace deployment.
Full and ongoing training will be provided as you further develop your relationship building skills, working to meet client needs and further business opportunities.
This role is hybrid based out of our Munich office, attending a minimum of 2 days a week.
You may also need to travel, nationally and regionally, to visit clients.
- Regularly conducting business reviews with client executive leadership to drive satisfaction and desired business outcomes,
- Presenting, discussing, and demonstrating Darktrace cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts,
- Identifying and nurturing upsell and cross-sell opportunities by aligning our suite of products to our customers’ evolving use needs,
- Responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success and facilitate the renewal at the end of subscription term,
- Monitoring customer engagement levels to assess risk and execute action plans to progress account health,
- Work closely with Darktrace Engagement Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Resources and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
Candidate requirements :
It is likely that you’ll be personable with a friendly and warm approach, you’ll naturally be building long-lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders working well in a team. You’ll be keen to use your relationships management and communication skills to achieve goals, you’ll be excited about working to achieve targets.
You’ll be comfortable working across a wide client portfolio, demonstrating a process orientated approach and the ability to juggle competing demands. We don’t require any previous cyber security or sales experience, but you’ll be able to quickly understand technical information, with the ability to process large amounts of information and training quickly.
- You'll be business fluent in German (Essential)
- You’ll have experience in a customer facing role, this could be as an Account Executive, Customer Success Manager or Business Development Executive position (Essential)
- You’ll be comfortable working in a target driven environment (Essential)
Please submit CV in English.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Darktrace
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Darktrace before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Darktrace
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.