CPU Design Architect / Principal Digital Design Engineer
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 4 months|
Design cost effective controller with high performance, low power and small area for cellular modem. This position will work with multi-nation teams in leading-edge process node and be involved in:
- Perform CPU development and design integration for MIPS CPU subsystem.
- Explore latest technologies and be responsible for conducting fundamental research on new directions in CPU architecture
- Contribute ideas for advanced CPU performance features - analyze workloads in details, identify performance bottlenecks and opportunities, bring a data driven approach to tradeoffs in CPU design, derive architecture and micro-architecture to design/model implantation team, and bring ideas to successful silicon
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of CPU related Architect/RTL/Verification/Implementation design experience
- Knowledge and practical experience with common RISC CPU architecture.
- Familiarity with chip digital design flow, including RTL integration, simulation, STA.
- Understanding of high performance techniques and trade-offs in a CPU microarchitecture
- Ability to problem solve and prove own ideas
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a PLUS
- 8+ years of CPU related Architect/RTL/Verification/Implementation design experience
- Strong CPU architecture knowledge and micro-architecture knowledge
- Familiarity with Symmetric Multi-processing (SMP) and Snoop-based multi-processor architecture.
- Familiarity with synthesis, power analysis and post silicon debugging
- Cross-site working experience is a PLUS.
- Common knowledge in modeling/DV/OS is a PLUS.
- Experience with Foundry, Post-Silicon, FPGA, DVT, SLT debug is a PLUS.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Baidu
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Baidu before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Baidu
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.