|Location||Redwood City, CA|
|Salary||$206,000—$271,000 USDC3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 week|
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is seeking a highly qualified commercial counsel to join the C3 AI Legal team. The candidate will perform a broad range of legal work, with a focus on supporting the sales and alliances organizations on commercial engagements. Candidate will help align deal structure, draft and review commercial and alliance agreement, advise members of management on various issues within assigned areas, and support the General Counsel.
Candidates must have the proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-‐paced environment.
- Draft, analyze, negotiate and complete complex commercial transactions with the company’s enterprise customers and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with the product, sales and services teams to achieve key business objectives.
- Assist to improve and implement use of templates, “playbooks,” and policies.
- JD from top law school; Active membership in at least one U.S. State bar.
- 6+ years related experience, including 3+ years at a premier law firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Deep substantive knowledge of enterprise software, SaaS, PaaS and other software licensing and distribution, strategic alliances, channel sales and distribution models, intellectual property and open source.
- C3 AI is a culture of “doers.” Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming candidate is a team player who embodies those ideals and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- A high-energy individual who inspires others through clarity and conviction of a shared vision.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of personalities and operating styles. This person has exceptional interpersonal skills and keen self-awareness.
- Someone with crisp, precise verbal and written communication and skills who is capable of delivering data-driven messages to the executive team and other internal and external constituents.
- A hard-working individual who leads from the front.
- A dynamic, adaptable individual capable of pivoting quickly. While this person needs to be hands-on, s/he is equally capable of taking a step back to ensure other team members are executing towards greater strategic goals.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass and will understand the importance of ethics in business. Authentic integrity comes naturally for strong leaders; C3 AI believes this is an essential attribute for every employee at the company.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous equity plan.
California Pay Range
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to C3 AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to C3 AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from C3 AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.