Commercial Account Executive
|Chicago | Salt Lake City | San Francisco
|See job post for details
|In the last 2 weeks
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you’ll play a key role in expanding our business accounts and acquiring new customers. You will own and manage the sales cycle to ensure Gong's growth within the commercial market. Once fully ramped you'll have knowledge of our technology and solid business-to-business sales skills.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Run and implement 7 to 10 day pilot program
- 6 months - 1 year+ of relevant closing experience for Commercial.
- You are located in 1 of our 2 Cities (SF or CHI).
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Previous outbound prospecting experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience selling to sales leaders a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with startup experience.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable selling to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
The annual OTE for this position is $130,000 - $145,000 USD.
Compensation is based on factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, qualification, education, experience, and location. At Gong, we have a location-based compensation structure, which means there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. The total compensation package for this position, in addition to base compensation, may include incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. Some of our sales compensation programs also offer the potential to achieve above targeted earnings for those who exceed their sales targets.
We are always looking for outstanding Gongsters! So if this sounds like something that interests you regardless of compensation, please reach out. We may have more roles for you to consider and would love to connect.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Gong
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Gong before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Gong
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
ToolsAI Executive Order viewerLive layoff tracker & labor market analytics from public records30,000+ climate tech jobs, updated daily600+ telemedicine & remote physician jobs, updated daily
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2024 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.