Chief Revenue Officer (f/m/x) in the field of AI & Satellite Data
|Location||LiveEO GmbH Berlin,LiveEO Inc.|
|Years of Experience||10+ years of experience|
|Remote||See job post for details|
LiveEO is applying the latest developments in artificial intelligence to analyse satellite data and is bringing the insights of earth observation data to customers in the enterprise sector. LiveEO’s ambitious goal is to monitor 1 billion assets across the globe with its unique SaaS solution until 2030.
For its rapid expansion, LiveEO is looking for an exceptional global leader for its sales team, building, growing and leading the organisation in both LiveEO’s current and future industries.
Our CRO will be an integral part of LiveEO’s top level management, working closely with LiveEO’s CEO, COO, CPO and CTO to further develop LiveEO’s strategy and vision.
- Contribute to LiveEO's international expansion by being at the forefront of growth and success with our clients;
- Be part of our leadership team and work to strategically steer LiveEO and make it even more visible;
- Build up our international sales team and our sales structures;
- Coordinate and manage our sales strategies, our sales pipeline and optimise sales cycles for the distribution of our Saas solution to enterprise customers;
- Inspire customers for our work yourself by conducting successful product demos and presenting at international conferences;
- Manage and optimise the entire sales cycle from cost-effective lead generation to final conversion;
- Take leadership responsibility for the sales team with people (FTEs) in the areas of SDR, AE, Customer Success, Performance Marketing & Content Marketing;
- Develop and implement effective and scalable sales processes including effective CRM use, implement, measure and optimise KPIs.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B sales management;
- Core experience in B2B enterprise sales of SaaS solutions with add-on service offerings;
- Additional diverse experience in B2B SMB sales & B2B marketing & partnership driven sales;
- Experience in leading sales organisations which sell multiple products into multiple industries in parallel;
- Proven experience in building and growing large international sales, marketing and CSM teams in multiple industries;
- Strong analytical skills, proven experience in working with / setting up sales analytics frameworks, ability/experience in communicating this with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ambition to develop a differentiated company-wide sales strategy and to influence overall company strategy;
- Hands on mentality paired with a drive for pragmatic execution;
- Location: ideally in Berlin.
If you feel like this role is the right fit for you, please apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements.
- The opportunity to create a product that can improve business processes and lives across the globe.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model - we trust our employees to get their work done while maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We empower employees to drive their own career development, take initiative and have the freedom to be creative and bold
- Not an overtime culture - we take care that overtime is done only as a necessity and always offset with time off and rest
- Variety of team building opportunities - from jogging groups, team sports, bouldering and picnics
- A collaborative and learning environment - frequent internal workshops, knowledge sharing sessions, journal clubs and hackathons
- Potential to participate in the employee stock option program.
- Office located in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg with free fruit, nuts and drinks.
- Urban Sports membership and BVG subsidy
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to LiveEO
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to LiveEO before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from LiveEO
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.