Business Development, Senior Director (West)
|Salary||$180k-$205k; OTE: $360k-$600k+ (uncapped) Total compensation includes base salary, variable and equity|
|First listed||In the last 5 days|
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,500+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz.ai® One is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a suspected disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, Viz.ai One delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
The Business Development, Senior Director (West) will be a key member of the Life Science Business Development team and will hold primary responsibility for identifying, collaborating and leading commercial BD efforts between Viz.ai and pharmaceutical/biotech companies in the Western portion of the US. The role will be responsible for building relationships and engaging our biopharma partners in both development and commercial areas of the business. The role will be highly autonomous, leading the full lifecycle for your BD opportunities from identification through to successful closure.
- Own the prospecting, engagement and acquisition of high value pharma/biotech prospects
- Create results-driven plan with focus on revenue generating prospecting activity
- Lead negotiations, address concerns, and close deals
- Manage and own the end-to-end sales cycle, must be comfortable closing 7 figure deals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our implementations, product and engineering, regulatory and operations teams
- Achieve and exceed quarterly revenue targets
You will love this job if:
- You love the challenge of finding the fit of advanced technology and clinical care coordination with pharmaceutical portfolios
- You love a fast-paced, creative team where your resourcefulness and active networking
- You thrive on collaborating with different cross-functional teams
- You enjoy the balance of working from home combined with travel for client, conference and team meetings
- You enjoy learning and going deep in new disease areas
- 10+ years of overall work experience with a minimum of 5 years of BD experience in life sciences, with a preference for experience in both development and commercial side of pharma
- Deep knowledge of drug development and commercial models of pharmaceuticals, comfortable in executive-level discussions
- Healthcare-related SAAS experience and contracting models for ARR preferred
- A consistent track record of exceeding aggressive sales quotas
- Self-starter, organized and discipline, with an unwavering focus to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
What success looks like:
- After first month, you are versed in core Viz offerings, pharma partner positioning and ability to autonomously engage executive client leaders
- Formation of strong relationships, both external and internal to enable growth and commercial success
- Grow and successfully execute the pipeline of opportunities including opportunity identification, leading presentations, proposals, negotiations and contract closures
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the [San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines](https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO Poster Set All Languages 10 01 18.pdf) applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Base Salary Range: $180k-$205k; OTE: $360k-$600k+ (uncapped)
Total compensation includes base salary, variable and equity.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Viz.ai
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Viz.ai before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Viz.ai
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.