Business Development Representative
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 3 months|
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Baidu USA, located in Silicon Valley, is looking for a Business Development Representative to join Global Business Unit. The Business Development Representative will serve business needs and monetization projects in Baidu Global Business Unit (GBU).
Here’s what you will do:
- To serve Baidu’s AI application projects :
- To establish and strengthen strategic partnerships with U.S. key accounts
- Programmatic advertising: develop and optimize partnerships with programmatic advertising partners and publishers to drive revenue.
- Mobile Ad Monetization: shoulder responsibilities of mobile apps. monetization in U.S. Including exploring direct advertisers; looking for U.S innovative partners to constantly increase revenue.
- Other AI products: responsible for other US business partnership needs, with a particular focus on the AIGC industry.
- To acquire and output BI & CI :
- To help GBU headquarter team understand US Internet industry’s landscape, future tendency, new monetization business models, etc
- To understand competitive products’ business situation, user feedback, product feature information in USA
- To dive into U.S. Internet ecosystem including Start-ups, talents, investors, and acquire strategy-making information to feedback to headquarter
- To support Baidu GBU MKT and PR events in USA.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience in working with various ad tech vendors and platforms, direct advertisers, agency trading desks, SSPs, DSPs
- Proven project management capabilities; comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and external partner contacts, influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues. Impeccable business judgment.
- Flexibility with traveling
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
Salary Range: 97k - 195k;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Baidu
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Baidu before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Baidu
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.