Applied AI Engineer
|Role||Product & Engineering|
|First listed||In the last 8 months|
What Do We Do?
Triple Whale centralizes and simplifies all the metrics used by Shopify sellers, enabling them to save more time and make more money. We help e-commerce businesses accurately track and forecast all kinds of metrics, including changes in profits and operational metrics. Our goal is to infuse AI into e-commerce, empowering shops to have an accurate picture of their business and make optimal choices that boost their bottom line. Launched in mid-2021, Triple Whale already has over 6,000 clients, top-tier investors, and growing hubs in Columbus, North Carolina, and Israel.
About the Role:
The AI department is focused on bringing value to our customers through the development of algorithms and analytical solutions. As an applied AI Engineer in the department, you will be a valuable member of an innovative and technical data science team working on various problems. The department uses a wide variety of advanced techniques and algorithms to provide maximum value from data in all shapes and sizes (such as classification models, NLQ, anomaly detection, image generation, time series, and more).
The team uses versatile methods and state of the art tools to deliver the most accurate insight and optimal decisions to our customers. We are responsible for the design, research, development, deployment and maintenance of these tools, hence part of our work includes writing and deploying production code.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Understand and explore the e-commerce domain, research, build and deliver sound insights, recommendation and automation solutions.
* Collaborate with fellow team members on exciting and challenging projects.
* Use state of the art tools to achieve high and robust performance.
* Research, develop and maintain our AI repositories with quality algorithms by writing maintainable, performant code.
* Deploy and maintain your researched ML Models at scale within our cloud environment
*Implement the MLOps philosophy in everything you do.
* Collaborate with Product Managers, Dev and Data Engineers to provide great impact at scale while expediting model life-cycle.
* Constantly search for data driven value propositions for our clients.
* Constantly improve our model’s quality, and performance.
* Desire to continually keep up with advancements in data science practices.
* 2+ years experience as a data scientist, applied researcher or similar in the industry
* M.Sc/Ph.D in exact sciences
* Engineering Background - either an Engineering degree or engineering experience.
* Experience in Machine Learning techniques, Time Series, NLP, Optimization, DNN, Recommendation Systems, Bayesian Optimization, and Data Science best practices.
* Deep theoretical knowledge in ML algorithms related to the relevant disciplines,
* Ability to write clean and concise code in Python and SQL with the ability of writing production level code and the experience of deploying it.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex concepts to business stakeholders and the ability to work closely within a team.
* Creative thinker with a proven ability to innovate through data exploration and application of complex and multi-discipline solutions.
* Curiosity, high level of self learning capabilities.
* Experience using CI/CD tools - mandatory.
* Experience using Cloud (preferably GCP) and Distributed frameworks, e.g. Spark/Kubernetes - Advantage.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Triple Whale
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Triple Whale before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Triple Whale
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.