AMS Design Engineer
|Location||Santa Clara, CA; Orange County, California; Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Salary||$175,000.00 - $225,000|
|Years of Experience||6+ years of experience|
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 week|
Celestial AI is the creator of the Photonic Fabric optical interconnect technology platform. Photonic Fabric provides the foundational technology for optically scalable, disaggregated data centers, to unleash advancements in AI with sustainable and profitable business models. Celestial AI has assembled a highly experienced team of industry leaders who have a track record of building multiple successful technology businesses. The company recently closed a Series B financing to accelerate our growth, bringing total funding to over $160 million. Celestial AI serves an addressable market that is projected by Cowen & Company to exceed $200 billion in 2030.
In this role you will drive the innovative, high speed analog architecture for low-power, high-performance AMS solutions customized for AI application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Top-down architectural analysis of AMS systems.
- Develop understanding of the digital and photonics subsystem and associated requirements on the AMS sub system.
- Utilize knowledge general concepts of high-performance analog design and compare various topologies that best fit the AMS architecture to support AI application requirements.
- Enhance system performance using digitally assisted analog techniques and appropriate partitioning of analog and digital circuits.
- Drive transistor-level feasibility study for various AMS circuits.
- Define design specifications and verification plans.
- Define production and bench-level test plans.
- Requires Master’s Degree with 6+ years of experience in related areas of expertise or PhD with 3+ years of experience.
- Experience with architecture, design, and production expertise in the following areas:
- High-speed data converter architectures and circuits
- Ultra-low-power analog circuits.
- Digitally assisted analog circuits.
- You should be highly skilled in the following areas:
- MATLAB/Simulink/Verilog A modeling.
- Data converter architectures and design trade-offs
- Low-power and high-precision analog techniques.
- Architect circuit solutions that achieve challenging noise, linearity, power consumption, and silicon area requirements.
- AMS design flows and chip assembly techniques.
- Working with design, layout, and production test engineers.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to work with multiple domain experts, such as digital/VLSI, AI/ML, Photonics, and packaging.
Location: This role can be based out of Santa Clara, CA, Orange County, CA or Toronto, Ontario, Canada
For California location:
As an early startup experiencing explosive growth, we offer an extremely attractive total compensation package, inclusive of competitive base salary and a generous grant of our valuable early-stage equity. The target base salary for this role is approximately $175,000.00 - $225,000.00. The base salary offered may be slightly higher or lower than the target base salary, based on the final scope as determined by the depth of the experience and skills demonstrated by candidate in the interviews.
We offer great benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurance), collaborative and continuous learning work environment, where you will get a chance to work with smart and dedicated people engaged in developing the next generation architecture for high performance computing.
Celestial AI Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Celestial AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Celestial AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Celestial AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.