AI Solution Manager (Supply Chain)
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 1 week|
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
The AI Solution Manager role is a combination of Business and Product Development with high level of domain expertise. AI Solution Managers work with our customers to identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities and scope them into problems that can be solved by C3 AI's platform, then drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value. AI Solution Managers have a detailed understanding of C3 AI's competitive position in the Operations Research, Logistics, Network Analysis solutions markets and deep knowledge of the related problems AI/ML and Optimization can solve.
Recent examples of successful engagements include production schedule optimization, supply network visibility, supply chain process mining, and assembly line predictive maintenance. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Lead high-performing C3 AI teams including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of quick turnaround, production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3 AI Suite.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales and potential customers to communicate the C3 AI offering, define tractable AI/ML/Optimization use cases, and scope production-ready AI/ML/Optimization applications.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales to convert and expand C3 AI accounts.
- Contribute domain expertise to inform data science efforts and lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Convert firsthand experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced technical degree with domain expertise in diverse supply chain environments.
- BS/MS/PhD in Operations Research / Applied Mathematics / Decision Science / Computer Science / Statistics.
- 10+ years of work experience in technical problem solving.
- 10+ years of supply chain domain expertise (Demand forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Capacity Planning, Sourcing, Inventory Management, Logistics) in globally-leading large enterprises in key industries (Automotive, CPG, Logistics, Shipping, Retail) and/or experience working for Supply Chain consulting firms and/or a senior consulting role for Supply Chain software companies.
- Knowledge of existing AI/ML/Big Data use cases in the industry and the ability to lead use case development with customers.
- Experience with Network Analysis, Sequencing Problems, Linear Programming, Queuing, Inventory Control, Replacement Problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives – decision-makers, IT executives, and SMEs.
- Technical, polished, driven, goal-oriented, and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse global distributed teams.
- Have directly led or supported the sales process.
- Master of Science in Data Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math or similar field.
- Experience analyzing large datasets with Big Data/AI/ML tools. Familiar with frameworks such as Value Stream Map or Process Mining.
- Experience working in an agile engineering organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in Supply Chain solutions as well as enterprise big data and machine learning platforms.
- Competency in public speaking and customer interaction.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to C3 AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to C3 AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from C3 AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.