AI Solution Manager/Senior AI Solution Manager
|London, United Kingdom
|See job post for details
|In the last 1 month
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement. Learn more at: C3 AI
The AI Solution Manager/Senior AI Solution Manager role is a combination of customer-facing product development and business development in the AI/ML space.
AI Solution Managers partner with customers to identify, scope, and financialize problems that can be resolved at an enterprise level by adopting ML Applications. AI Solution Managers will lead cross-functional teams (Data Scientists, Data Engineers, App Developers, and Architects) to develop or configure AI/ML Solutions.
AI Solution Managers build impactful solutions with a high level of internal and external visibility. Examples include neural network-based demand forecasting for one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world, predictive maintenance on equipment for a top oil & gas company, and supply chain optimization solutions for manufacturing companies.
- Collaborate with business & IT leaders and subject matter experts at Fortune 500 customers to identify, scope, and financialize use cases for the C3 AI offering
- Articulate the AI-driven resolution approach and lead high-performing C3 AI teams (including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers) to create or configure production-ready AI/ML applications
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales to convert and expand C3 AI accounts
- Open to travel to customer sites
Qualified candidates will be passionate about the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence space, excel in problem-solving, and combine an advanced business or technical degree with consulting or product management experience. They will also have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a similar field, and Master of Science or MBA degrees
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ in management consulting or product management
- Experience in machine learning, big data analytics, data science, and cloud computing is a plus
- Deep understanding of business operations, knowledge of at least one target industry, (ideally high tech, energy, telecom, financial services, life science, or manufacturing) is a plus
- Driven, goal-oriented, and proven record of delivery
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to C3 AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to C3 AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from C3 AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
ToolsAI Executive Order viewerLive layoff tracker & labor market analytics from public records30,000+ climate tech jobs, updated daily600+ telemedicine & remote physician jobs, updated daily
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2024 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.