AI Solution Manager– Oil & Gas
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 3 months|
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is seeking a AI Solution Manager with operations, engineering, and maintenance skills and experience in Downstream and/or Petrochemical Processing. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of direct manufacturing or consulting experience delivering strategic, operational, management, and/or technical initiatives to oil and gas, manufacturing, and other clients, customers, and/or business partners as they analyze and make investments to optimize processes, and improve operations, energy management, supply chain efficiencies, profitability, and customer service.
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to understand client business initiatives and missions, and translate them to C3 AI product features and capabilities.
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to understand the business landscape, how data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and fundamental engineering come together to solve challenging problems and recognize opportunities to increase availability and decrease unplanned maintenance to increase customer profitability.
- Contribute domain expertise to inform data science efforts and lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value.
- Maintain close relationships with important clients and facilitate client communications, validate deliverables and drive external customer reviews.
- Facilitate project activities including (but not limited to) scoping workshops, requirements gathering sessions and documentation, use case definition, product specification, data and solution architecture design, validation, and compliance with industry regulations.
- Work closely with C3 AI product managers to build industry-leading applications, solutions, features, and capabilities.
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to drive configuration, customization, and extension of application functionality and end-user experience by working in partnership with the product management team to define new features and capabilities.
- Enhance C3 AI's external recognition and branding by writing thought pieces and supporting industry outreach, including presenting at relevant conferences and events.
- Provide objective advice, expert insights, and specialized skills to increase organizational knowledge, support projects, and solve customer problems.
- Drive internal process improvements and deliver best practices by applying functional and domain experience across multiple functional teams.
- Assist the sales team during opportunity assessment and capture, particularly as it relates to domain-specific requirements, regulations, deployment approach, timeline, and deliverables.
- Support the creation of a statement of work content, ensuring scope, deliverables, assumptions, risks, and resource needs are clearly defined and compliant with industry-specific rules and regulations.
- Prior management or consulting experience in maintenance or process engineering.
- Minimum five years experience in manufacturing, engineering, or management, driving profitability and reliability improvements, or providing specialized consulting services to customers, clients, and/or business partners in Downstream and/or Petrochemical Processing.
- Master’s degree recommended in Engineering, Geology, Operations Research, Computer Science, or other quantitative areas.
- Deep experience with industry tools such as OSISoft PI Historian, Aspentech PIMS, Aspentech Hysys, KBC Petrosim, Advance Process Control, and Real-Time optimization packages, and GE Digital Asset Performance Management from an operational, data, and/or analytical perspective.
- Deep experience working with analog process signals, enterprise asset management systems, engineering drawings, laboratory measurements, vibration measurements, and inventory statistics.
- Proven organizational and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task across several initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to discuss and define scope, objectives, project plans, and deliverables.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to C3 AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to C3 AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from C3 AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.