|Location||SF Bay Area|
|Remote||See job post for details|
We’re building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment. We focus on inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community, and we design simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role
Your charter is to harness Artificial Intelligence to improve the daily lives of millions of coders using Replit. You will help build new and delightful product features, develop powerful new capabilities for our users, and optimize our robust computing platform.
Examples of what you could do:
- Train and fine-tune a Large Language Model (LLM) for code generation
- Develop sophisticated prompting strategies to make the best use of 3rd-party LLMs via API
- Create and curate large datasets, both from publicly-available sources and from Replit platform data
- Build novel AI models end-to-end, finding a good balance between state-of-the-art and pragmatism
- Work with a variety of large, unstructured data sources to train and test models
- Deploy LLM-based applications in production, evaluating and improving their performance over time
- Collaborate across multiple engineering teams to integrate AI solutions into our systems and processes
- Identify new opportunities for AI solutions throughout the organization, and set the direction and roadmap required to implement them
- A very experienced Python developer
- Someone who has a minimum of 5 years of experience in AI (at large)
- Someone who values simplicity and pragmatism (i.e., you think radically but ship incrementally)
- Experienced in building data infrastructure that is both scalable and extensible
- Self-directed and comfortable working autonomously
- Passionate about using AI to make programming accessible to all
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with large-scale distributed compute and cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with and fine-tuning Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Experience building scalable applications with LLMs, using frameworks such as LangChain, LlamaIndex, etc.
- Experience as tech lead and/or manager -- the role is perfectly suited for an IC, but there is opportunity for quick growth towards a hybrid role (especially in case of past experience as a TL / manager).
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
🧑💻 Flexible Work Hours
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🖥 Home Office Set-Up Stipend
⚕️ Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
📱 Monthly Expenses Stipend
🚼 Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
🏝 Flexible Time Off (FTO) + Holidays
🚀 Annual company/team offsites (4/year)
Working at Replit
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.
The overall market range of base compensation for roles in this area of Replit is typically $160,000 - $250,000. Compensation offered will be determined by additional factors such as location and experience.
This role has an in-office requirement on Tuesdays and Thursdays.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Replit
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Replit before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Replit
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.