Account Executive (DACH)
You will be the first Account Executive in the DACH region, responsible for continuing to grow our client pipeline and contribute to the direction and execution of the go-to-market strategy.We are an AI startup that empowers developers to build applications that use natural language as the interface to data. Our open-source framework Haystack is used by thousands of developers to build LLM applications. Our LLM platform, deepset Cloud, enables enterprises worldwide to unlock the potential of large language models for their business cases. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the AI space together with us.At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "re:base", and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Achieve annual Enterprise bookings quota, with monthly and quarterly targets, managing your own pipeline and forecast, and closing deals
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Product teams to use modern ABM and inbound marketing approaches, creating targeted messaging and collateral, and mapping the customer journey to your specific region
- Work with the Solution Engineering team to design and adapt our offerings for your target client prospects
- Perform complementary PG and participate in regional marketing events as needed to support your pipeline
- Track, review, and evolve deal win rate, and forecast accuracy through a proactive sales cycle, contributing to the Sales strategy
- Build relationships at multiple levels of Enterprise accounts, from developers to executive C-suite leaders, and manage complex Enterprise deals and negotiations
- Experienced at working in a high performing Enterprise Sales team for a B2B technology company, with 5+ years of overall experience
- Fluent in German and English, with strong communication and relationship-building skills, and empathy for different personas in client teams
- Confident in managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and negotiations with pricing based on business value, legal and procurement, with a successful track record of closing deals
- Curious and eager to learn, excited about technology and Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in particular
- Comfortable working remotely and travelling to client and team meetings up to 50% of the time
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a coworking spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth are important to us. We have an annual learning and development budget, and also the opportunity to speak at conferences, internal knowledge sharing, and workshops.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, online walks and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in person for special occasions.
- Re:base: We meet in person on a quarterly basis, because we believe it’s important to get to know each other. We have fruitful discussions, we hold workshops, we brainstorm together, and we have leisure activities and fun.
- You are an owner: All employees are enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world - there are 27 days of paid vacation and you earn an additional day for each year completed with deepset (up to 30 days).
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
- Pension fund and Health Insurance fitting with your main working location: All full-time employees are eligible for the pension plan. We also offer health, dental, and vision for employees in the US, in compliance with the local market.
- Travel Insurance: We want you to be secure during your travels. Therefore, we offer every employee additional travel insurance.
- Sports budget: To boost your health and well-being, we offer a monthly allowance for your sports activity.
- Dog-friendly: Our main co-working partner Mindspace welcomes dogs, so you can also bring your best friend to the office.
- Enhanced days off for Family Sick Leave: We offer additional days in case your child gets sick.
- Additional days off: We don't work on the 24th & the 31st of December.
- Flexible working hours: You can adapt your work to your private life.
- “Like many others, I learned about deepset through the German Bert model. I'm proud to be part of a truly cutting-edge NLP company and excited to enable others to utilize our technology.” (Miriam, Team Lead Solution Engineering)
- "I wanted to join an organization that checked off three essential attributes: leadership, culture, and product. deepset is at the tip of the spear in the ever-evolving NLP space and its direction includes a space where everyone's work collectively makes an impact. What is equally impressive is the genuine culture of collaboration and respect, all the while keeping an eye out on the mission of delivering a product that provides business value. I'm really excited about where we go from here." (Michael Solero, Account Executive in the U.S.)
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Deepset
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Deepset before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Deepset
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.