Account Development Representative
|Location||Remote - Looking for candidates in Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Salt Lake City, UT, Orlando, FL and others|
|Salary||$80,000.00 - $110,000|
|First listed||In the last 3 weeks|
At Snorkel AI, we’re redefining how people and organizations build AI applications. Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab in 2016, creating a higher-level interface to machine learning through programmatically labeled and managed training data. From deploying in some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated tech organizations, to empowering scientists, doctors, and journalists — we’ve seen firsthand how this approach democratizes and accelerates AI. Now, we’re building Snorkel Flow to bring our technology to everyone!
Excited to help us redefine how AI applications are built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
Snorkel Account Development Team
Snorkel is hiring exceptional individuals to join our founding Account Development team. The purpose of this team is to:
- Generate qualified pipeline through Inbound and Outbound motions that will progress through the sales funnel, generating new closed revenue for Snorkel.AI
- Help individuals develop into future Account Executives and Leaders. The future of Snorkel’s AE team is the Account Development team.
Members of this team are highly intelligent, hardworking, driven, competitive, team players, coachable and know how to have fun! This is an opportunity to join a high-caliber cross-functional team on a journey to build a generational company together.
- Effectively qualify and schedule meetings from inbound leads generated by Marketing using tools like Marketo, Outreach, and Salesforce.
- Consistently generate qualified leads through outbound prospecting efforts within new and existing accounts.
- Conduct strategic research-based outbound prospecting using tools like Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline quotas to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives.
- Leverage MEDDPICC sales qualification methodology for prospect and opportunity qualification.
- Conduct comprehensive and effective discovery conversations with prospects.
- Gain prospect interest through tailored outbound calls, emails, and multi-touch campaigns. Consistently produce high volumes of strategic efforts.
- Partner closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that will lead to closed-won revenue.
- Challenge the status quo by positioning Snorkel's differentiation and value to a technical buyer.
- Strategically communicate value and highlight positive business outcomes that Snorkel will help deliver to our prospects.
- Anticipate and effectively overcome objections.
- Manage a high volume of target accounts through effective time management.
- Research and understand various lines of business, industries, personas, and their priorities.
A Day in the Life of an ADR
- Snorkel ADRs are the tip of the spear in the way in which we interact with new prospects. A successful ADR will make outbound phone calls to strategic prospects, send personalized emails with value-adding content, as well as constantly adding new contacts into their prospecting sequences.
- ADRs partner with Account Executives to discuss and define strategies to engage with targeted accounts with the goal of scheduling discovery meetings.
- ADRs work cross-functionally with our Growth and Marketing team to create and execute on account-based campaigns. ADRs often attend live and digital events to support our marketing team and to help in lead gathering initiatives.
Snorkel ADRs become masters of sales productivity tools like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn and Zoominfo.
- ADRs attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, discovery calls, and product demonstrations.
- ADRs work together and share best practices one with another. Most ADRs will have to opportunity to mentor a “Snewbie” or two (new members of the Snorkel team).
- ADRs compete everyday and are always looking for ways to work smart and work hard.
- ADRs have fun! We’re building an amazing team and an amazing culture here at Snorkel. We have a work hard, play hard mentality and genuinely enjoy coming to work every day.
- Highly intelligent, self-motivated, high motor, coachable and competitive individuals.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant professional experience in Account/Sales Development is preferred
- Experience strategizing and prospecting into a large list of targeted accounts.
- A measurable track record of success against target goals. High trajectory individuals.
- Strong business acumen, communication skills, emotional intelligence, and confidence.
The compensation range for our Tier 1 locations of San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles & New York is $80,000.00 - $110,000.00. This includes base salary, OTE and our generous benefits package. All offers include equity compensation in the form of employee stock options.
Be Your Best At Snorkel
Snorkel AI is on a mission to make machine learning practical for everyone, and it starts with building a team that welcomes, represents and gives opportunity to all. We work at the frontier of AI and software engineering, and believe that underrepresented communities need to play a part in shaping the future of these fields. At Snorkel AI, we actively work to create an environment that values end-to-end ownership, diverse forms of impact, and opportunities for personal growth.
Snorkelers are supported by an amazing team and an amazing set of benefits. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for Snorkelers and their families, plus a yearly wellness stipend. Our 401k program lets Snorkelers plan for their future and our parental leave program lets new parents take up to 20 weeks of paid time off. Learn more about these benefits and more — like our workstation setup allowance — on our Careers page.
Snorkel AI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Snorkel AI embraces diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Snorkel AI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, performance, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.;
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Snorkel AI
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Snorkel AI before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Snorkel AI
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.