3D Vision Research Intern RAL
|Remote||See job post for details|
|First listed||In the last 6 months|
The Robotics and Auto-Driving Lab (RAL) of Baidu Research USA is looking for intern candidates with strong 3D vision background. We aim to build a multi-disciplinary research team that combines expertise in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, human-robot interaction, NLP, graphics, and simulation to study holistic solutions, as we strongly believe that the most significant advancements come from the cross pollination of different areas. We aim to become a bridge that closes the gap between academic research and industrial applications. By establishing and maintaining a close relationship with world leading universities and using Baidu’s well established engineering talent, we strive to be the first to bring research lab results, from either internally or externally, to market.
The selected candidates will focus on conducting core 3D vision research with applications to versatile real world problems.
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate novel 3D vision and deep learning algorithms and systems for real world problems
- Participate in software prototyping and experimental evaluation
- Contribute to academic publications
- PhD/MS student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Proven track record in conferences/journals
- Experience in at least one of following 3D vision, graphics, or other related areas (human 2D/3D pose estimation and tracking, 3D reconstruction, character animation, autonomous driving, robot perception, and deep learning)
- Good programming skills in Python or C/C++
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of a team to accomplish this great mission, we will provide you the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, and aspire to greatness.
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills and grow.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We watch out for each other and go after big goals together as a team.
Apply to Job
👉 Please mention that you found the job on AIJobsTracker, this helps us get more AI jobs & companies listed here, thanks!
Get a referral to Baidu
If possible, try to get a warm intro/referral to Baidu before applying! Do a LinkedIn search to see who you may know at the company. See this LinkedIn post from Steven for more details on this tactic.
More jobs from Baidu
Stay up to date via our Substack newsletter:
AI Jobs by roleAnalyst jobsData jobsDesign jobsElectrical Engineer jobsFinance jobsFrontend Engineer jobsHardware Engineer jobsMachine Learning jobsMarketing jobsOperations jobsProduct jobsProduct Manager jobsSales jobsSoftware Engineer jobs
AI Jobs by locationRemote only jobsOn-site only jobsAustin jobsAustralia jobsBoston jobsBoulder jobsBrazil jobsChicago jobsDenmark jobsDublin jobsFrance jobsGermany jobsIndia jobsIsrael jobsItaly jobsKenya jobsLA jobsLondon jobsMexico jobsNYC jobsNetherlands jobsNew Zealand jobsNigeria jobsParis jobsPittsburgh jobsQuebec jobsSF jobsSeattle jobsSingapore jobsSpain jobsStockholm jobsTokyo jobsToronto jobsUK jobs
© 2023 AIJobsTracker. All rights reserved.Some logos provided by Clearbit.